Best forum ever.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best forum ever.

Everyone is welcome to join the new forum for all

2 posters

I’m shunned dripping quill’s abuse reports

FlowerGirl
    FlowerGirl
    Moderater
    Moderater

I’m shunned dripping quill’s abuse reports  Empty I’m shunned dripping quill’s abuse reports

Post by FlowerGirl Tue May 30, 2023 1:00 am

Not worth it for dripping quills abuse this forum but there abuse will be ignored due to be a lame forum and I don’t want to talk to you Dripping Quills as you too bossy and immature. No one will ever join your forum I’m shunned dripping quill’s abuse reports  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdi6y69039nzm54pv5qigdleu8w396gb6slqc7tf79&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

#drippingquills# Jeopardytheirforum

amagicpiano likes this post

amagicpiano
    amagicpiano
    Admin
    Admin

I’m shunned dripping quill’s abuse reports  Empty Re: I’m shunned dripping quill’s abuse reports

Post by amagicpiano Tue May 30, 2023 1:10 am

@FlowerGirl good because the were being mean to @Laurenmusic because they are selfish and immature behavior. They don’t know how to act like adults 🤣

FlowerGirl likes this post

FlowerGirl
    FlowerGirl
    Moderater
    Moderater

I’m shunned dripping quill’s abuse reports  Empty Re: I’m shunned dripping quill’s abuse reports

Post by FlowerGirl Tue May 30, 2023 2:03 am

@amagicpiano that true and @Laurenmusic sorry that happened. Dripping Quills wasn’t right for me because I hate writing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:05 am